This post was originally published on this site
Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects Restaurant Brands International Inc. (NYSE: QSR) to report quarterly earnings at $0.56 per share on revenue of $1.15 billion before the opening bell. Restaurant Brands shares rose 0.5 percent to $63.00 in after-hours trading.
- Analysts expect Molina Healthcare, Inc. (NYSE: MOH) to post quarterly earnings at $1.52 per share on revenue of $4.55 billion after the closing bell. Molina Healthcare shares gained 0.8 percent to $138.00 in after-hours trading.
- According to a Financial Times report, Smith & Nephew is in talks to buy NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) for over $3 billion. NuVasive shares jumped 18.37 percent to $58.65 in the after-hours trading session.
- Before the markets open, CNA Financial Corporation (NYSE: CNA) is projected to report quarterly earnings at $0.82 per share on revenue of $2.6 billion. CNA shares fell 0.15 percent to close at $46.53 on Friday.
Find out what’s going on in today’s market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga’s PreMarket Prep.
- Analysts are expecting Mercury General Corporation (NYSE: MCY) to have earned $0.21 per share on revenue of $906.47 million in the latest quarter. Mercury General shares gained 0.15 percent to close at $53.41 on Friday.
- Four Corners Property Trust Inc (NYSE: FCPT) reported the purchase of Buffalo Wild Wings Property for $3.5 million. Four Corners Property Trust shares gained 0.28 percent to close at $28.44 on Friday.
- After the closing bell, FMC Corporation (NYSE: FMC) is estimated to post quarterly earnings at $1.39 per share on revenue of $1.17 billion. FMC shares rose 0.43 percent to close at $84.55 on Friday.
- Analysts expect Meredith Corporation (NYSE: MDP) to report quarterly earnings at $1.37 per share on revenue of $862.71 million before the opening bell. Meredith shares dropped 1.09 percent to close at $52.52 on Friday.
© 2019 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.