National Holdings Co. (NASDAQ:NHLD) major shareholder Daniel Asher acquired 11,835 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Monday, January 14th. The stock was acquired at an average price of $3.23 per share, with a total value of $38,227.05. Following the completion of the transaction, the insider now directly owns 1,574,857 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $5,086,788.11. The purchase was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available through this link. Large shareholders that own at least 10% of a company’s stock are required to disclose their transactions with the SEC.
Daniel Asher also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, January 30th, Daniel Asher purchased 1,580 shares of National stock. The shares were purchased at an average price of $3.14 per share, with a total value of $4,961.20.
- On Monday, February 4th, Daniel Asher purchased 2,180 shares of National stock. The shares were purchased at an average price of $3.16 per share, with a total value of $6,888.80.
- On Monday, January 28th, Daniel Asher purchased 1,412 shares of National stock. The stock was acquired at an average cost of $3.11 per share, for a total transaction of $4,391.32.
- On Thursday, January 24th, Daniel Asher purchased 1,800 shares of National stock. The stock was acquired at an average cost of $3.10 per share, for a total transaction of $5,580.00.
- On Friday, January 18th, Daniel Asher bought 3,421 shares of National stock. The shares were purchased at an average cost of $3.25 per share, for a total transaction of $11,118.25.
- On Wednesday, January 16th, Daniel Asher bought 15,039 shares of National stock. The shares were purchased at an average cost of $3.23 per share, for a total transaction of $48,575.97.
NHLD traded down $0.01 during mid-day trading on Monday, hitting $3.13. 3,300 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 53,470. National Holdings Co. has a 1-year low of $2.53 and a 1-year high of $4.99.
National (NASDAQ:NHLD) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Friday, December 21st. The financial services provider reported ($0.16) earnings per share for the quarter. National had a negative return on equity of 8.65% and a negative net margin of 5.45%. The company had revenue of $44.45 million for the quarter.
A hedge fund recently bought a new stake in National stock. Equitec Proprietary Markets LLC acquired a new stake in National Holdings Co. (NASDAQ:NHLD) during the fourth quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The institutional investor acquired 203,788 shares of the financial services provider’s stock, valued at approximately $550,000. National comprises 0.2% of Equitec Proprietary Markets LLC’s portfolio, making the stock its 13th biggest position. Equitec Proprietary Markets LLC owned about 1.63% of National at the end of the most recent reporting period. Institutional investors and hedge funds own 15.26% of the company’s stock.
WARNING: “Insider Buying: National Holdings Co. (NASDAQ:NHLD) Major Shareholder Buys 11,835 Shares of Stock” was originally reported by Fairfield Current and is owned by of Fairfield Current. If you are viewing this news story on another website, it was stolen and republished in violation of US & international copyright & trademark laws. The correct version of this news story can be accessed at https://www.fairfieldcurrent.com/news/2019/02/11/insider-buying-national-holdings-co-nhld-major-shareholder-acquires-38227-05-in-stock.html.
National Holdings Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides financial services in the United States. It operates through two segments, Brokerage and Advisory Services, and Tax Preparation and Accounting Services. The company offers retail brokerage services include execution of purchases and sale of stocks, options, bonds, mutual funds, annuities, and various other securities; and investment advisory services for individual, corporate, and institutional clients.
Featured Article: What is net income?
Receive News & Ratings for National Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for National and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.