NEW DELHI: Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange were trading 3.5 points, or 0.03 per cent, lower at 11,093.50, indicating a flat start for the Nifty50. Here are a few stocks which may buzz the most in today’s trade:
Endurance Technologies: The two-day offer for sale (OFS) by Endurance Technologies has witnessed a good response from non-retail investors, with the issue receiving bids for 2,64,23,121 shares, which was 4.61 times of the base issue size of 57,27,273 shares reserved for the category. Retail investors will bid for the issue on Thursday.
Eveready Industries: DSP Small Cap Fund has sold 21.74 lakh shares, or 3 per cent stake, in battery maker Eveready Industries India on Wednesday, NSE bulk deal data showed. DSP Small Cap Fund sold the stake at Rs 200 per share.
Lux Industries: Investor Sunil Singhania’s Abakkus Growth Fund – 1 bought 3 lakh shares of knitwear manufacturer Lux Industries on Wednesday, NSE bulk deal data showed. The fund bought the shares, amounting to 1.2 per cent stake, at Rs 1,228.04 apiece.
Biocon: Biotechnology major Biocon Wednesday said the US health regulator has issued six observations in Form 483 after pre-approval inspection of its insulin drug substance manufacturing facility in Bengaluru.
RIL, DEN, Hathway Cable: Reliance Industries said it has received final comments from market regulator Sebi for its proposed open offers to shareholders of Den Networks Limited and Hathway Cable and Datacom.
NHPC: State-run hydro power giant NHPC paid an interim dividend of Rs 526.53 crore to the central government for 2018-19.
HDFC: The largest mortgage lender announced an interim dividend of Rs 3.50 for the financial year ending March 2019.
Vendanta: Metals and mining major Vedanta announced that its board has approved second interim dividend of Rs 1.85 per equity share for 2018-19 amounting to the total payout of Rs 685 crore.
Srei Infra Finance: Srei Group is in initial talks with a clutch of bulge bracket private equity funds including the Blackstone Group and KKR to raise as much as Rs 1,000 crore in its equipment finance company Srei Equipment Finance ahead of its planned public offer. This company is a wholly-owned arm of Srei Infra Finance.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank, Indiabulls Housing Finance: The bank is in initial discussions with two NBFCs, including Indiabulls Housing Finance, to evaluate a potential merger deal that could help address its current struggle for growth capital.
NDMC: State-run NMDC said it has signed a pact with Geological Survey of India (GSI) for mineral exploration in Madhya Pradesh.
Hindustan Zinc: Hindustan Zinc announced the appointment of Kiral Agarwal as its chairman.
ABB: Swiss firm ABB launched a digital portfolio for Indian mining sector in a bid to enhance the efficiency of operations.
Pharma stocks: The abrupt exit of the US FDA commissioner Scott Gottlieb after a nearly 2-year stint under the Trump administration throws Indian pharma into uncertainty on what would be the stance of the next commissioner on generics drug pricing, pace of approvals and regulatory inspections.
Deepak Nitrite: IIFL has retained buy rating on Deepak Nitrite with a target price of Rs 345. Deepak Nitrite is on track for a sharp jump in earnings in FY20, said IIFL. The newly-commissioned phenol capacities are operating at over 85 per cent utilisation, and current spreads are also well above our FY20 estimate of Rs 40/kg, the brokerage said. All key financial metrics should improve substantially in FY20, even as current valuations are attractive at 11.8 times FY20 P/E, said IIFL.
Motilal Oswal Financial Services : HDFC Securities has initiated coverage on Motilal Oswal Financial Services with a neutral rating and target price of Rs 611. Motilal Oswal Financial Services runs India’s largest PMS, is an emerging MF and is 8th among retail brokers, said HDFC Securities. The group has investments of Rs 19.8 billion, of which 82 per cent is invested in own funds, the brokerage said. HDFC Securities said Motilal Oswal has a differentiated client franchise and will gain from financialisation of savings.
CCL Products (India): IDBI Capital has initiated coverage on CCL Products (India) with a target price of Rs 363. d. The company’s key strength lies in its long-standing relationships with clients, expertise in coffee blends, cost efficiency and its passthrough mechanism to ensure margin protection, said IDBI Capital. Looking ahead, CCL remains well-poised to ramp up volumes from its recently set up 5,000 tonnes per annum freeze dried plant in Andhra Pradesh. The brokerage expects CCL’s sales to grow at a CAGR of 17 per cent over FY18-FY21.
ACC : CLSA has retained buy rating on ACC with a target price of Rs 2,000. ACC’s cash generation was impacted by a sharp rise in working capital (off a low base) despite respectable earnings growth in 2018, said CLSA. Focus on growth helped ACC to maintain market share and the announcement of expansion, which will be self-funded, also improves its medium-term outlook, the brokerage said. Shares of ACC ended up 1.57 per cent at Rs 1,554.85 on Wednesday.
AU Small Finance Bank : Morgan Stanley has retained equal-weight rating on AU Small Finance Bank and reduced target price to Rs 560 from Rs 595. The brokerage has cut earnings estimates by 11 per cent in FY20/FY21. This is led by lower margins, moderation in loan growth, and lower fees on PSL certificates. Shares of AU Small Finance Bank ended up 1.7 per cent at Rs 588.90 on Wednesday.
- Alembic Limited: Nirayu Private Limited has bought 50,000 shares through Market Purchase on Mar 1, 2019.
- Brooks Laboratories Limited: Mrs. Rajni Ranchal has bought 212,500 shares through Preferential Offer on Mar 2, 2019.
- Deepak Nitrite Limited: Storewell Credits And Capital Private Ltd has bought 143,000 shares through Market Purchase from Feb 27, 2019 to Feb 28, 2019.
- Jubilant Industries Limited: Jubilant Consumer Private Limited has bought 93,522 shares through Market Purchase from Feb 28, 2019 to Mar 1, 2019.
- Satin Creditcare Network Limited: Trishashna Holdings & Investments Private Limited has bought 27,231 shares through Market Purchase on Mar 1, 2019.
- Satin Creditcare Network Limited: Wisteria Holdings & Investments Private Limited has bought 15,000 shares through Market Purchase on Mar 1, 2019.
- Tokyo Plast International Limited: Priyaj Haresh Shah has bought 32,649 shares through Market Purchase from Feb 28, 2019 to Mar 5, 2019.
- Axis Bank Limited: The Oriental Insurance Company Limited has sold 24,000 shares through Market Sale on Mar 5, 2019.
- Axis Bank Limited: United India Insurance Company Limited has sold 235,000 shares through Market Sale on Mar 1, 2019.
- Equitas Holdings Limited: Ajit Balakrishnan has sold 23,000 shares through Market Sale on Mar 2, 2019.
- HDFC Bank Limited: Amit Kumar Goel has sold 38,200 shares through Market Sale on Mar 1, 2019.
- ITC Limited: Abraham Zachariah has sold 17,000 shares through Market Sale on Mar 5, 2019.
- ITC Limited: Jagdish Singh has sold 57,000 shares through Market Sale on Feb 28, 2019.n
- ITC Limited: Rajesh Poddar has sold 20,000 shares through Market Sale on Mar 1, 2019.
- Jubilant Foodworks Limited: Jfl Employees Welfare Trust has sold 110,006 shares through Market Sale on Mar 5, 2019.
- Jubilant Industries Limited: Torino Overseas Limited has sold 38,522 shares through Market Sale on Feb 28, 2019.
- Opto Circuits (India) Limited: Thomas Dietiker has sold 1,145,000 shares through Market Sale from Feb 19, 2019 to Feb 25, 2019.
- Siti Networks Limited: Arrow Media & Broadband Private Limited has sold 17,900,470 shares through Market Sale from Feb 27, 2019 to Feb 28, 2019.
- Vaibhav Global Limited: Nirmal Kumar Bardiya has sold 47,047 shares through Market Sale on Mar 1, 2019.n
Note: Disclosure made under Reg 13(4), 13(4a) of SEBI (IT) regulations 1992.
Bulk and Block Deals :
|Blg Tickers||Date||Company Name||Acquirer/Seller||Buy /Sell||Qty Traded||Price|
|BCPC||06-Mar-19||B.C. Power Controls Limited||Achintya Commodities Private Limited||Buy||98,600||41.35|
|BCPC||06-Mar-19||B.C. Power Controls Limited||Deepen Bharat Shah||Sell||325,000||41.35|
|DEWH||06-Mar-19||Dewan Housing Finance Corporation Ltd||India Infoline Investment Services Pvt Ltd||Sell||3,576,035||150.44|
|EVRIN||06-Mar-19||Eveready Industries India Ltd||Ohm Juniper Longterm Fund Ltd||Buy||500,000||200.00|
|EVRIN||06-Mar-19||Eveready Industries India Ltd||India Opportunities Growth Fund Ltd-pinewood Strategy||Buy||700,000||200.00|
|EVRIN||06-Mar-19||Eveready Industries India Ltd||Ohm Enterprises||Buy||600,000||200.00|
|EVRIN||06-Mar-19||Eveready Industries India Ltd||Dsp Mutual Fund A/c Dsp Small Cap Fund||Sell||2,173,738||200.00|
|LVB||06-Mar-19||Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd||Premjayanti Enterprise Pvt Ltd||Sell||1,450,000||76.59|
|LUX||06-Mar-19||Lux Industries Limited||Abakkus Growth Fund – 1||Buy||300,000||1228.04|
|LUX||06-Mar-19||Lux Industries Limited||Monet Securities Private Ltd||Sell||246,000||1230.08|
|ONMB||06-Mar-19||OnMobile Global Ltd||Altruist Technologies Private Limited||Buy||570,763||33.04|
|REFX||06-Mar-19||Refex Industries Limited||Anil Jain||Buy||373,163||38.55|
|REFX||06-Mar-19||Refex Industries Limited||Arihants Securities Ltd||Sell||100,000||38.55|
|REFX||06-Mar-19||Refex Industries Limited||Ravi Kiran Hirani||Sell||100,000||38.55|
|REFX||06-Mar-19||Refex Industries Limited||Sunil R Hirani||Sell||100,000||38.55|
|REFX||06-Mar-19||Refex Industries Limited||Manju Devi||Sell||100,000||38.55|
|RLXF||06-Mar-19||Relaxo Footwears Ltd||Afis A/c American Funds Insurance Series Growth Income Fund||Buy||867,238||715.00|
|SRIN||06-Mar-19||Sunteck Realty Ltd||Bnp Paribas Arbitrage||Buy||4,126,567||370.03|
|SUEL||06-Mar-19||Suzlon Energy Ltd||Mansingh Hotels And Resorts Limited||Sell||4,180,000||7.95|
Source: Edelweiss Alternative Research