TORRANCE, Calif.–(Business Wire)–EP Wealth Advisors, LLC (“EP Wealth”), a leading independent registered investment adviser (“RIA”) on a mission to provide clients with honest and objective advice from experienced financial advisor teams through personalized financial planning, customized investment portfolios, and integrated tax and estate planning, announced the promotions of several key team members who embody the values of the firm. Adam Phillips, Erin Voisin and Kevin Ashworth have been promoted to Managing Directors and Clint Camua, Greg Wells and Michael McGrath have been elevated to Regional Director positions.
EP Wealth has experienced significant and sustained growth in the last three years, expanding its geographic reach and depth of in-house expertise and resources. EP has bolstered offerings including tax planning and services, estate planning, investor education services, comprehensive financial planning and holistic wealth management. The team surpassed a pivotal milestone of managing over $12 billion in client assets as of March 31, 2021.
“EP Wealth’s growth is a direct result of the people supporting our clients with their financial goals,” said Patrick Goshtigian, CFA, President and CEO of EP Wealth. “All of these individuals embody the ‘Invest in what’s important’ motto because they are so dedicated to helping clients, collaborating across departments to improve our sales and relationship processes, and creating a culture where new EP Wealthers can thrive. We are pleased to announce their promotions within the company and to partner with them in our continued success.”
EP Wealth’s new Managing Directors include:
- Adam Phillips, CFA, CFP®, Managing Director, Portfolio Strategy and Partner – As a member of the Investment Committee, Adam leads the team’s “Informed Investor” education efforts and provides real-time insight into the markets and team investment strategy through his regular market update videos, webinars, and investor newsletters. His market commentary has been included in Barron’s, Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, MarketWatch, Fox Business, and others. He was recently appointed to an advisory board position on the RIA Institute. Adam is based in EP Wealth’s Torrance headquarters.
- Erin Voisin, CFP®, MS, EA, CDFA®, ChFC®, Managing Director, Wealth Management Services and Partner – Erin oversees EP Wealth’s wealth management services including financial planning, tax preparation and strategy, estate planning as well as EP’s financial planning based Client Education webinar series. She is a founding member of the Investing in Women initiative at EP Wealth, which augmented EP Wealth’s community outreach efforts with financial literacy work with regional schools. She is on the board of the CFP WIN Council and is a CFP® Board Ambassador. Erin is based in EP Wealth’s Torrance headquarters.
- Kevin Ashworth, CFA, Managing Director, Investments and Partner – Kevin scaled EP’s customizable portfolios for investors through chairing the Investment Committee, managing the Portfolio Management team, and developing the appropriate portfolio management tech stack. Additionally, he is an active member of the CFA Institute and CFA Society of Los Angeles, helping to drive engagement in the Los Angeles community. Kevin is based in EP Wealth’s Torrance headquarters.
EP Wealth’s new Regional Directors include:
- Clint Camua, CFP, Regional Director and Partner – Clint works directly with clients to design comprehensive financial plans that help them meet their goals. As one of EP Wealth’s first advisors in the LA area, Clint helped to build out EP’s initial presence in the region, and built out a presentation series on Behavioral Economics and has since supported the development of a larger team. Clint is based in EP Wealth’s West Los Angeles and new Westlake Village office.
- Greg Wells, CFP, Regional Director and Partner – Greg is dedicated to advancing his clients objectives and providing comprehensive planning solutions to help clients achieve their long-term goals. A former professional golfer, Greg’s first-hand experience of the demands of professional life inspired him to make finances and investments simpler, which translates well to clients of all backgrounds. Greg is based in EP Wealth’s Torrance headquarters and acts as a mentor to Wealth Advisor Associates starting out their career.
- Michael McGrath, MS, CFP, CLU, Regional Director and Partner – Mike supports his clients in comprehensive and holistic financial planning strategies. He helped address client needs in the North Los Angeles area which led to build out of three Greater Los Angeles offices. He has developed a skillset working alongside sophisticated CPAs and local charities in the area. He is based out of the Valencia, CA office.
About EP Wealth Advisors
EP Wealth Advisors, LLC (“EP Wealth”) is a fee-only registered investment adviser and financial planning firm based in Torrance, Calif., with additional offices in the San Francisco Bay area, San Diego, West Los Angeles and Irvine, Calif., Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, Salt Lake, the Chicago region and Dallas. The firm manages more than $12 billion in AUM as of March 31, 2021, and provides client-centric financial planning and investment management services to individuals and businesses. EP Wealth is led by co-founders and Managing Directors Derek Holman, CFP®, AIF® and Brian Parker, CFP® and President and CEO Patrick Goshtigian, CFA®. For more information, please visit www.epwealth.com.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210429005771/en/
Marissa Foy Comerford
Gregory FCA for EP Wealth