United Arab Emirates (UAE) Wealth Management – High Net Worth (HNW) Investors 2020 is latest research study released by HTF MI evaluating the market, highlighting opportunities, risk side analysis, and leveraged with strategic and tactical decision-making support. The study provides information on market trends and development, drivers, capacities, technologies, and on the changing investment structure of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Wealth Management – High Net Worth (HNW) Investors 2020 Market. Some of the key players profiled in the study are Axis Bank, Emirates NBD, HSBC.
You can get free access to samples from the report here: https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/3248157-united-arab-emirates-4
The UAE’s HNW investors – which is dominated by professional and earning males – have a relatively high demand for wealth management services, confirming that competition in the UAE is fiercer. To stand out from the crowd, providers should differentiate themselves through their products and services and grow their expertise in specific areas of the wealth management space. The Emirati HNW investors have mainly sourced their wealth from earned income while entrepreneurial income forms a smaller yet growing source. While the largest chunk of HNW wealth is held via advisory mandates, demand for robo-advice is forecast to rise. This report sizes the opportunity that the Emirati wealth market offers and analyzes the investing preferences, service requirements, and portfolio allocations of the UAE’s HNW investors. The report is based on our proprietary Global Wealth Managers Survey.
Important years considered in the study are:
Historical year – 2015-2020 ; Base year – 2020; Forecast period** – 2021 to 2026 [** unless otherwise stated]
– Expats constitute 48.9% of the local HNW population. They represent an attractive target market thanks to their more complex service requirements.
– Robo-advisory services are witnessing a sharp increase in demand, with 54.4% of wealth managers agreeing that traditional wealth managers will lose market share to these services in the next 12 months.
– Asset diversification is a primary aspect of the Emirati HNW portfolio, with equities forming the largest proportion of onshore wealth.
– Real estate is booming, with HNW individuals focusing on risk aversion – the rise of authentic real estate investment trusts will be a particularly significant game changer.
Enquire for customization in Report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/3248157-united-arab-emirates-4
If opting for the Global version of United Arab Emirates (UAE) Wealth Management – High Net Worth (HNW) Investors 2020 Market analysis is provided for major regions as follows:
• North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Russia , Italy and Rest of Europe)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, rest of countries etc.)
• Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Israel, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Read Detailed Index of full Research Study at @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/3248157-united-arab-emirates-4
Reasons to Buy
– Develop and enhance your client targeting strategies using our data on HNW profiles and sources of wealth.
– Enhance your marketing strategies and capture new clients using insights from our data on HNW investors’ asset management style preferences.
– Tailor your investment product portfolio to match the current and future demand for different asset classes among HNW individuals.
– Develop your service proposition to match the demand expressed by the Emirti HNW investors and react proactively to forecast changes in demand.
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia or Oceania [Australia and New Zealand].
Contact US :
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
This release was published on openPR.