United Arab Emirates (UAE) High Net Worth (HNW) Wealth Management Market Report 2021 – ResearchAndMarkets.com
The “United Arab Emirates (UAE) Wealth Management – High Net Worth (HNW) Investors” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report sizes the opportunity that the Emirati wealth market offers and analyzes the investing preferences, service requirements, and portfolio allocations of the UAE’s HNW investors.
To stand out from the crowd, providers should differentiate themselves through their products and services and grow their expertise in specific areas of the wealth management space. The Emirati HNW investors have mainly sourced their wealth from earned income while entrepreneurial income forms a smaller yet growing source. While the largest chunk of HNW wealth is held via advisory mandates, demand for robo-advice is forecast to rise.
- Expats constitute 48.9% of the local HNW population. They represent an attractive target market thanks to their more complex service requirements.
- Robo-advisory services are witnessing a sharp increase in demand, with 54.4% of wealth managers agreeing that traditional wealth managers will lose market share to these services in the next 12 months.
- Asset diversification is a primary aspect of the Emirati HNW portfolio, with equities forming the largest proportion of onshore wealth.
- Real estate is booming, with HNW individuals focusing on risk aversion – the rise of authentic real estate investment trusts will be a particularly significant game changer.
Reasons to Buy
- Develop and enhance your client targeting strategies using our data on HNW profiles and sources of wealth.
- Enhance your marketing strategies and capture new clients using insights from our data on HNW investors’ asset management style preferences.
- Tailor your investment product portfolio to match the current and future demand for different asset classes among HNW individuals.
- Develop your service proposition to match the demand expressed by the Emirti HNW investors and react proactively to forecast changes in demand.
Key Topics Covered:
- Investment Style Preferences
- Asset Allocation Preferences
- Offshore Investment Preferences
- Products and Services
- Axis Bank
- Emirates NBD
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hy9ekn
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210507005317/en/