Menu Close

Should I hire a tax attorney?

This post was originally published on this site

[unable to retrieve full-text content]I rolled over a Traditional IRA from a brokerage into my current employer’s 401k. The brokerage coded the 1099-R incorrectly (box 7, code 1 instead of code G) but I did not catch it when I filed my …