The UAE Wealth Management Market research report also provides factors impacting and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impact the current and future trends of the market. In addition, UAE Wealth Management Market insights like volume, production, sites, consumption, price trend analysis, cost of raw material, downstream and upstream value chain analysis are significant factors used to forecast the market scenario for developing countries.
Get a FREE PDF Sample Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=4763412
Top Companies Mentioned in this Report-
Central Bank of the UAE
Based on our proprietary datasets, RNR United Arab Emirates (UAE) Wealth Management – Market Sizing and Opportunities to 2025 report analyzes the Emirati wealth and retail savings and investments markets, with a focus on the HNW segment. This includes overall affluent market size (both by number of individuals and the value of their liquid assets). UAE Wealth Management Market report also provides analysis of the factors driving liquid asset growth, including a breakdown and forecast of total retail savings and investments split by asset classes including equities, mutual funds, deposits and bonds.
The UAE affluent segment (including HNWs and mass affluents) accounted for a mere 6.8% of the total population and held 81.5% of UAEs total onshore liquid assets in 2020. The affluent segment holds the majority of their wealth in safe haven assets such as deposits followed by risky assets such as equities and mutual funds. Therefore, as the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic caused big downward shifts in the stock market performance of the country, thereby adversely affecting the returns of the affluent investors on this asset class, such losses were recovered in the second half of 2020 which saw an easing of lockdown restrictions and restarting of the economy. Nevertheless, a strong predicted retail investments growth is expected over the upcoming period, owing to an effective vaccine program which will raise investor confidence in the economic performance of the country. Further, the countrys savings and investments market is observing a growing preference for robo-advisory by the HNW investors. This demand has also been accelerated by the outbreak of the pandemic that has been a catalyst in increasing the use of digital products and services.
Scope of this Report-
– HNW individuals constituted only 0.22% of the total adult population of the UAE in 2020.
– Advisory mandates accounted for 27.5% of total HNW portfolio composition in the UAE in 2020.
– Deposits remain the most popular investment avenue for the Emirati retail investors indicating their preference for safe haven investment asset classes.
– Bonds continued to form a small proportion (0.003%) of retail investment portfolios in 2020.
Reastons to Buy this Report-
– Make strategic decisions using top-level historic and forecast data on the UAEs wealth industry.
– Identify the most promising client segment by analyzing the penetration of affluent individuals.
– Receive detailed insights into retail liquid asset holdings in the UAE.
– Understand the changing market and competitive dynamics by learning about new competitors and recent deals in the wealth space.
– See an overview of key digital disruptors in the countrys wealth market.
Discount on this Full Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=4763412
Table of Contents in this Report-
UAE Wealth Market
Resident Savings and Investments
+ 1 888 391 5441
ReportsnReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.
This release was published on openPR.