ADIB launches new wealth management offering, ADIB Wealth portal
By Leandra Monteiro
- Abu Dhabi
- ADIB Wealth portal
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB), a Islamic financial institution, announced the launch of ADIB Wealth portal, becoming the first Islamic bank in the UAE to provide a multi-channel platform that allows customers convenient and transparent access to their investments.
Available on mobile, tablet, laptop, and desktop, the ADIB Wealth portal features a comprehensive dashboard that gives customers a 360-degree view of their investment portfolio and ability to track the performance of their holdings. The portal also provides access to important information in addition to a secure and intuitive user interface enables customers to create their own investment plans and directly trade in a range of investment options.
Saif Al Keem, Head of Wealth Management and Priority Banking at ADIB said, “At ADIB, innovation and customer excellence are key pillars of our growth strategy. The launch of the ADIB Wealth portal further reinforces our commitment to deliver innovative solutions that address the evolving needs of our customers. Through the portal, customers can safely access and manage their financial portfolio anytime, anywhere without the need to go to branches.”
ADIB’s Wealth Management segment provides a diverse range of wealth management products that are tailored based on customers’ risk appetite and return expectations. This includes Khuttati – My Plan, which provides customized savings and investment plans, as well as private equity products, low-risk structured products, third-party mutual funds, sukuk investment products, and alternative investments.
IBSi Prime News
October 01, 2021
The Weekly Wrap: all you need to know by Friday COB
- Daily insightful news analysis
- Weekly snapshot of the industry deals, events & insights
- Sectoral deep dives on the hottest FinTech trends
- Exclusive interviews featuring c-level executives shaping the industry
- Profiles of the most influential established and emerging companies in the sector
- Weekly global FinTech use cases
- Chart of the Week curated by the IBSi’s Research Team
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage