The Australia Wealth Management Market research report is vital for buyers, stakeholders, new entrants, and existing vendors. Australia Wealth Management Market provides top-notch market information along with the definition, production, application, and forecast. In addition, Australia Wealth Management Market describes the market by type, end-user, application, and region. Moreover, Australia Wealth Management Market also provides external environment analysis and PEST analysis. Finally, Australia Wealth Management Market report also offers strategies for businesses to deal with the impact of Covid-19 on the Australia Wealth Management Market.
Get FREE PDF Sample of the Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=4547324
Australias affluent segment (including HNW and mass affluent individuals) has experienced robust growth in recent years. Affluent individuals accounted for almost a fifth of the total adult population in 2020 and held 93.1% of the country’s total onshore liquid assets in 2020. The affluent segment holds the majority of their wealth in safe-haven assets such as deposits and a substantial amount in risky assets such as equities. Therefore, even though the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic caused big downward shifts in the stock market performance of the country, thereby adversely affecting the returns of the affluent investors on this asset class, such losses were recovered in the second half of 2020 which saw an easing of lockdown restrictions and restarting of the Australian economy. Nevertheless, a strong predicted retail investments growth is expected over the upcoming period, owing to an effective quarantine program and nascent vaccine program which will raise investor confidence in the economic performance of the country. Further, the countrys savings and investments market is observing a growing preference for robo-advisory by the HNW investors. This demand has also been accelerated by the outbreak of the pandemic that has been a catalyst in increasing the use of digital products and services.
Based on our proprietary datasets, this report analyzes Australias wealth and retail savings and investments markets, with a focus on the HNW segment. This includes overall affluent market size (both by number of individuals and the value of their liquid assets). The report also provides analysis of the factors driving liquid asset growth, including a breakdown and forecast of total retail savings and investments split by asset class. It also analyzes the investing preferences and portfolio allocations of the Australian HNW individuals as well as their propensity to invest offshore and explores the products and services they demand.
Scope of this Report-
– HNW individuals constituted only 1.09% of the total adult population of Australia in 2020.
– Robo-advisory services are witnessing a sharp increase in demand, with 62.8% of wealth managers agreeing that traditional wealth managers will lose market share to these services in the next 12 months
– Deposits remain the most popular investment avenue for Australians indicating their preference for safe haven investment assets.
– More than a fifth of mass affluent investors reach out to independent financial advisors to seek advice regarding investments.
Reasons to Buy this Report-
– Make strategic decisions using top-level historic and forecast data on Australias wealth industry.
– Identify the most promising client segment by analyzing the penetration of affluent individuals.
– Receive detailed insights into retail liquid asset holdings in Australia.
– Understand the changing market and competitive dynamics by learning about new competitors and recent deals in the wealth space.
– See an overview of key digital disruptors in the countrys wealth market.
Get Discount on Purchase this Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=4547324
Table of Contents
The Australian Wealth Market
Resident Savings & Investments
+ 1 888 391 5441
ReportsnReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets.
This release was published on openPR.