We collect personally identifiable information about you (your “Data”) through:
- the use of enquiry and registration forms
- your purchase of any our products or services
- the provision of your details to us either online or offline
The elements of your data that we collect may include:
- Job title
- Company name
- Company address, phone and fax number
- Mobile telephone number
- E-mail address
- Educational history, work experience and other information from your CV if you provide this to us
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
We use your Data for purposes which may include:
- providing our users with a personalised service
- processing orders, registrations and enquiries
- conducting market research surveys
- allowing users to participate in interactive features of our service, where they choose to do so
We may also disclose your information to business partners and to third party suppliers we engage to provide services which involve processing data on our behalf, successors in title to our business or in accordance with a properly executed court order or as otherwise required to do so by law. We reserve the right to fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring or requesting us to disclose the identity or other usage details of any user of our sites.
We also use information in aggregate form (so that no individual user is identified by name):
- to build up marketing profiles
- to aid strategic development
- to manage our relationship with advertisers
- to audit usage of the site
We use technology on some of the pages of our websites, which may record user movements, including page scrolling, mouse clicks and text entered. It will not record financial information such as credit or debit card details. The data we collect in this way helps us to identify usability issues, to improve the assistance and technical support we can provide to users and is also used for aggregated and statistical reporting purposes.
Hubbis has appropriate measures in place to ensure that our users’ Data is protected against unauthorised access or use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction and accidental loss. User Data may be transferred outside Hubbis to data processors such as fulfilment houses but they will act only on our instructions to provide the services required.
Transfer of Data
The Internet is a global environment. Using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing Hubbis sites and communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way. By agreeing to our transfer of your Data to third party organisations for them to send you details of products and services offered (as detailed above) you are deemed to provide your consent to any transfer of your Data to or within any organisation.
User Access and Control of Data
If you wish to amend any of the Data which we hold about you, or update your marketing preferences, please contact admin or visit the “Contact Us” section of our website.