Mrs401k.com now offers a pooled employer 401k plan at no cost to employers that satisfies the requirement that California employers with 5 or more employees must offer a workplace retirement plan by June 30, 2022.
CARLSBAD, Calif. (PRWEB) November 10, 2021
California Employers with 5 or more employees (full or part-time) must offer a workplace retirement plan by June 30, 2022.
401kAdministrators.com (dba Mrs401k.com) satisfies this requirement by now offering a pooled employer 401k plan at no cost to the employer and with very low fees to employees.
If a California employer does not offer a retirement plan, they are required to offer a payroll deduction ROTH IRA from CalSavers or pay a fine up to $750 per employee. To avoid these penalties, Mrs401k.com now offers all employers a pooled employer 401k plan with discretionary employer matching at less than one third the cost of CalSavers.
Investments in the Mrs401k.com pooled employer 401k plan are made through brokerage accounts with thousands of stocks, bonds, mutual funds, passive funds, index funds, exchange traded funds and target date retirement funds custodied at TD Ameritrade, (owned by Charles Schwab), a separate and independent company.
“Since retirement plans are now mandatory in California, employers should use a less inexpensive, high quality pooled employer 401k plan from Mrs401k.com with its full ERISA, investor, fiduciary and creditor protections and far greater investment options through self-directed brokerage accounts with no fees to Employers” said Craig Lewis Gillooly, Esq., Attorney and CEO of 401kAdministrators.com.
With a 401k plan from Mrs401k, employers have no administrative costs and may, but are not required to, match employee contributions. Employers and employees can get tax deductions or invest after taxes, so employers should no longer be reluctant to offer a real retirement plan such as a 401k plan”.
401KAdministrators.com serves as the pooled employer plan provider, plan administrator and named plan fiduciary, and prepares all plan documents, forms and notices, conducts enrollment and sets up and monitors the investment accounts, handles distributions and files all plan returns, such as IRS Form 1099R and IRS Form 5500.
Mrs401k.com’s pooled 401k plan has:
- zero ($0) Employer fees and costs
- zero ($0) start up and termination costs
- zero ($0) in sub-transfer agency fees
- zero ($0) in 12(b)(1) fees
- zero ($0) in placement fees (marketing fees, finders fees etc.)
- Lower employee annual administrative fees (.25% annually) (1/3rd third the costs of CalSavers)
- No fees or costs at all to Employers
- Tax deductions for contributions if desired
- ROTH after tax accounts are also available
- Brokerage accounts held at major U.S. brokerages
- Thousands of investment choices, including stocks, bonds, mutual funds, exchange traded funds, target date retirement funds and index funds
- Employees are owners of their investments and may exercise shareholder rights
- Employer matching contributions are permitted but not required
- Limited employer fiduciary obligations
- Investments are insured and guaranteed by the FDIC (up to $250,000) and the SIPC (up to $500,000)
- Department of Labor registered
- IRS approved
- We serve as the Plan Administrator and Plan Fiduciary 3(16)
- We conduct employee enrollment and provide all forms and notices
- We record and track all contributions
- No greater employer administrative obligations than CalSavers
- We prepare, sign and file all IRS returns (Form 5500 and 1099-R)
- Greater creditor protection
Employees pay a modest 1/4th of one percent annually for the plan itself and may incur additional fees at the investment brokerage depending on the nature and extent of their chosen investments. “Saving as much as you can on 401k costs on the way to retirement means many thousands of dollars more for you during retirement”, said Mr. Gillooly.
401kAdministrators.com new pooled 401k plan is open to all employers and their employees. Enrollment forms are available on the web at https://Mrs401k.com 24 hours a day and customer service (1-888-No-Worries) (1-888-669-6774) is open from 8:30 am. to 6 pm. PDT. The 401k plan comes with unlimited toll free phone and email support for the life of the plan.
About 401kAdministrators.com and Mrs401k.com
401kAdministrators.com and Mrs401k.com were founded in 2003 in La Jolla, CA. We offer nationwide a full complement of 401k services for small and medium size companies, making 401k plans easy and inexpensive, including setting up and providing 401k plan documents, forms and notices, serving as 401k Plan Administrator, 401k Plan Fiduciary and/or 401k Third Party Administrator, conducting plan design, analysis, calculating permissible profit sharing allocations, contribution testing, plan compliance and IRS/DOL reporting. We also created and host our own online 401k management software (Mrs401k.com). 401kAdministrators.com is the first in the country to register with U.S. Department of Labor as a registered pooled plan provider and is also an approved software vendor with the U.S. Department of Labor.
Craig Lewis Gillooly, Esq., J.D.
2772 Roosevelt St #947
Carlsbad, CA 92008-1615
Toll free: 888-No-Worries (888-669-6774);
For the original version on PRWeb visit: https://www.prweb.com/releases/2021/11/prweb18281881.htm