Good morning, investor! Grab a cup of coffee and get ready for another busy day of trading as we start with the biggest pre-market stock movers for Tuesday!
News moving stocks today include earnings reports, clinical trials, Covid-19 treatments, and more.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- OneSmart International Education Group (NYSE:ONE) stock is soaring more than 29% with heavy pre-market trading amid recent volatility.
- TSR (NASDAQ:TSRI) shares are soaring over 17% after reporting results for its fiscal second quarter of 2021.
- Artelo Biosciences (NASDAQ:ARTL) stock is increasing nearly 13% ahead of a presentation at the H.C. Wainwright Conference today.
- Accolade (NASDAQ:ACCD) shares are gaining more than 10% with the release of its fiscal Q3 2022 earnings report.
- Advanced Human Imaging (NASDAQ:AHI) stock is climbing close to 10% on no clear news this morning.
- Micro Focus International (NYSE:MFGP) shares are rising over 9% despite a lack of news this morning.
- Cellectis (NASDAQ:CLLS) stock is pushing more than 9% higher on plans to start Phase II clinical trials of ALLO-501A in Relapsed/Refractory Large B-cell Lymphoma.
- PainReform (NASDAQ:PRFX) shares are getting an over 8% boost on no apparent news this morning.
- Molecular Partners (NASDAQ:MOLN) stock is jumping more than 8% as it continues to rally from Covid-19 news yesterday.
- Orphazyme (NASDAQ:ORPH) shares are up over 8% as they recover from a dip on Monday.
10 Top Losers
- Bone Biologics (NASDAQ:BBLG) stock is falling almost 12% after shares rallied yesterday on presentation news.
- Reviva Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:RVPH) shares are taking a more than 9% beating after a rally Monday on FDA clearance for a Phase 3 clinical trial.
- Pacific Biosciences (NASDAQ:PACB) stock is dropping over 8% after revealing preliminary Q4 results and new collaborations.
- TechnipFMC (NYSE:FTI) shares are decreasing roughly 8% on plans to acquire 1.8 million of its own stock from TechnipFMC to reduce its stake in the company.
- IronNet (NYSE:IRNT) stock is heading more than 5% lower, which continues negative movement from Monday.
- Huazhu Group (NASDAQ:HTHT) shares are declining over 5% in pre-market trading.
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ADMP) stock is dipping more than 4% following a Monday rally on fast track submission for its Covid-19 treatment.
- DatChat (NASDAQ:DATS) shares are sitting over 4% lower this morning.
- Flex LNG (NYSE:FLNG) stock is slipping more than 4% following a rally yesterday.
- Chembio Diagnostics (NASDAQ:CEMI) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 4% after yesterday’s rally.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.
More From InvestorPlace
- Stock Prodigy Who Found NIO at $2… Says Buy THIS Now
- Man Who Called Black Monday: “Prepare Now.”
- #1 EV Stock Still Flying Under the Radar
- Interested in Crypto? Read This First…
The post Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Tuesday appeared first on InvestorPlace.